Wooden Rakhi Box
Rakhi is a festival of love and friendship. Rakhshabandhan denotes the sacred relationship that exists between a brother and a sister. The tying of a rakhi around the brothers wrist is not just a ceremony, but the threads symbolizes immense love and a bondage that remains life long. That is why we bring an exclusive range of personalised Rakhi that will make your bond more strong and rakhi worth remembering.
Out of stock
Message when stock available
About The Product :
- Size Details : 6.5 x 2 x 1 inch
- Message engraved on the top of the box
- Material – Wooden Pine MDF
- Color – Brown Textured Wood
- Durable & Reliable.
- Easy Fit.
- Material thickness? – 3mm.
Delivery Details :
- Processing Time? = 2 Days?and Standard?Delivery Time = 5 – 7 days after processing time.
- Priority Shipping also available.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Our courier partners?may or may not?call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery?cannot?be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- After the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.